Why join PEBA Blog Award Contest 2010?
For bloggers, na parehong nakabase sa Pilipinas at sa ibang bansa, this is the common question.
Some of us blog for a cause, some of us blog for money, but most of us, blog on a personal note.
I would like to ask you to come and join me this 2010, and the rest of the wonderful men and women - the nominees of PEBA 2010 at home and from 10 countries and states to blog in a higher level.
Let us blog to inspire. Let us move and touch people. That is the advocacies of the Philippine (PINOY) Expats/OFW Blog Awards, Inc. To honor the inspiring bloggers who made a difference in OFW's and Filipino lives.
More bloggers headed the call. Thank you.
We will introduce a mash-up of their profiles in the coming days, as we salute these men and women who share their talents, time, skills, and ideas and thoughts for us to learn from.
Here's a STEP by STEP GUIDE TO PEBA NOMINATION.
1. Please fill up the nomination form HERE
2. Grab the Support Banner (see PEBA 2010Support Banner image below) and display it in your blog's side bar for PEBAverification and tracking link. This process enable us to verify that youremail and your blog site was not used for malicious intent, and that youpersonally subscribe to support PEBA 2010.
3. Post a blog entry related to PEBA 2010 themeabout FAMILY or specifically "Strengthening the OFW Families, Stronger Homes for StrongerNation".
You may please read PEBA's opening entry entitled
which explains the theme for yourreference in creating your official blog entry. A "repost" of yourprevious written blog article can be edited and submitted subject to theapproval of our technical committee. Blog entry can either be inFilipino, Tagalog, English or Taglish. Various ways of expression is allowed,i.e. photo/s, poem, song lyrics, music, video, cartoons, drawings with writtenpost relevant to the theme, prose, poetries, essays, personal narrative, etc.
4. A banner logo (see PEBA Logo below) should be contained in the blog entry as image linking to Pinoy Expats BlogAwards, Inc, (http://www.pinoyblogawards.com/)
5. Please inform us through this email or throughthe NOMINATION FORM onthe completion of the above requirements so that we can imediatelyly reviewyour site, and subsequently request our PEBA Team to render its evaluation andgrant accreditation to your blog entry as Official Nominee of PEBA 2010. Pleaseinclude the url of your entry.
6. After we have reviewed your entry, we willnotify you as an Official Nominee of PEBA 2010. For further information, pleasevisit our site containing PEBA 2010's Contest Guidelines.
7. Deadline for entries will be at 12 midnightSaudi time on 31st October 2010 (5AM Philippine time, 01 November 2010).
8. Finalists will be announced on 01 December2010. A recognition rite, or awarding night to be attended by well-known Filipinocelebrities, will be held on December 16, 2010.
If you want our VOLUNTEERS to support you along the way, please feel free to contact the following persons who will more than happy to assist you.