There is something wonderful and great about KABLOGS. I know that, in fact I feel that, and believe me, I do believe that it will soar high and will reach more OFW's and Filipino bloggers all over the world. I am saying this not because I am the founder, di ko nga lubos maisip how KABLOGS come to this point, kasi honestly, I don't know, hindi ko man lang naisip na KABLOGS will be this popular, will be this influential, or will be this stable after almost one year of it's existence. But what I am saying is that KABLOGS will be great for the following points that I believe will win the hearts of cute, lovely and handsome Filipino people wherever they are in the world.
- KABLOGS is the only site, the one and only site that has a comprehensive list of all OFW and Filipino Expats bloggers around the world.
- KABLOGS is the one and only site that aggregates the post of these bloggers, giving visitors a diverse snippets of each bloggers post from four corners of the globe, kung may corners ang round globe, hehe.
- KABLOGS is gearing to be an online magazine as well, featuring stories from bloggers, and even the life of fellow bloggers, and OFW's heroism.
- KABLOGS is developing as a social medium for OFW and OFW Bloggers, with Social Station through Ning, and the newly built KABLOGS Forum
- KABLOGS is also a helpcenter, with its tie up with the BLAS OPLE POLICY CENTERwhich will be formalized soon, KABLOGS and OPLE CENTER will work hand in hand in serving Filipino workers in distress anywhere in the world.
- KABLOGS will always be the social arm and gateway to PEBA, implementing social and charity projects.
- KABLOGS hopefully with its growing number of supporters will try to voice and be vocal in our stand in issues that directly affects our national interest and welfare of the OFW's.
Sa nakaraang pitong araw, since tinanong ako ng aking wife na si Mrs. Thoughtskoto kung bakit walang fan page ang Kablogs, at dahil sa takot, este, sa pagmamahal ko sa kanya at sa concern niya sa KABLOGS ay dali dali kong ginawan ng fan page, umabot na sa 100, no, 107 as of this writing ang fans ng KABLOGS.
At ang pinakauna namin na nakulit, dahil walang FACEBOOK at ayaw magopen ng FB account ay no less than the El Presidente himself, haha. Thanks sayo LordCm, sa pagpaunlak na magopen ng FACEBOOK account. :)
107 in 7 days? Whoa! That's amazing! So many people knows us now. You inspire us. You're joining of KABLOGS be it in blog list, or in Ning, or in forum, or in Facebook is your way of saying you believe in what we can do and where our passion and love of country and blogging will lead us, as well as an inspiration for us to carry on and to make the best in everything we do despite of the lacking of man power, or volunteers on our part.
Salamat, and thank you!