Compose a brief, catchy slogan or tagline to popularize PEBA 2011 theme concept on "Coming Home Towards Solidarity and Progress" ("Pagbabalikbayan Tungo Pagkakaisa at Kaunlaran")
Entries are now accepted to the Slogan/Tagline competition. These must capture and convey the theme of "Pagbabalikbayan Tungo Pagkakaisa at Kaunlaran" ("Coming Home Towards Solidarity and Progress")
1. Who May Join: All Kablogs members (OFW Bloggers and Non-OFW Supporters) either currently residing in or outside the Philippine Archipelago that displays the Kablogs banner/logo on his sidebar. New bloggers must display the Kablogs Logo/Banner in their blogsite sidebars to automatically qualify them in this contest.
2. The slogan must be in both English and Filipino (conversely translated) with a short explanation
3. How to Join: Entry and accompanying explanation must be posted in the comment box below.
4. The slogan must convey its message based on its relevance to the PEBA 2011 concept and to revolve on the recommended words/tagline as follows:
6. Participating bloggers who has posted their entries on the comment box (Please click link to PEBA site) must ensure that they have properly linked their blogsite accordingly for verification requirement on Step 1.
7. Please make sure that the slogans/taglines is not more than 80 characters long (including spaces and punctuation marks) on each language slogan.
8. There will only be one winner. If there will be a duplication on entries received (two identical entries send by two different persons), it shall be credited to the participant who has posted the earlier entry.
9. The winner will win prizes of a gift packs of Smart Plug and Talk and Books and Tote Bag from Book Divas.
©2010 KABLOGS, Blogs ng mga Kababayan sa Abroad